Effective date : 30 June 2018
Here is a summary of our Standard Form Of Agreement (SFOA).
- Mibaru Pty Ltd trades as Voicelytics
- Any reference to ‘we’ refers to Voicelytics
- You can contact us via phone, or through our support portal
Credit Checking & ID Validation
- Voicelytics under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) will use your information to validate your identity
- and perform credit checks where deemed necessary. Your information will be passed on to a
- third party to compare against any official records.
- We take the utmost care when we collect, handle and store your personal information.
- We may use your information to send you notifications and marketing material.
- We use Analytics which includes Google Analytics, Facebook for tracking analytics on our website used for marketing.
- We use your Call Data to provide you (and only to you) as part of our Analytics Suite.
- We do not store your card information, however our payment provider Eway creates a ‘token’ which allows us to bill you for your services.
- At this time, we support Visa, MasterCard, BPAY, Direct Deposit and Automatic Debit. We do not have a surcharge when paying using these facilities.
Cancellation of Services
We hate losing customers, but unfortunately it may be required at certain points to have your accounts and associated services end. All Cancellation requests must sent to us in writing from your nominated Billing Email Address. We may on occasion, request for verbal confirmation for security purposes. Depending on the type of Service you are cancelling, a notice period will apply:
- For Voice Services such as Voicelytics One, we require formal notice by day 15 of the calendar month. Services will be charged until the end of the Billing Cycle and no pro-rata is offered.
- For Data Services such as Business NBN Services, we require a 30 day notice . Services will be cancelled immediately after 30 days. If you cancel mid billing cycle, you will be provided with pro-rata credit which will be available on your following invoice.
- For all other services that don't explicitly state a notice period, we require formal notice by day 15 of the calendar month. Services will be charged until the end of the Billing Cycle and no pro-rata is offered.
If a contract still applies on your service, please chat to our Billing Team is understand how much is owing in your account or if there are other applicable fees.
Fair Use Policy
- It is the unreasonable use of a Fair Use Service where Your use of the service is reasonably considered by Voicelytics to:
- be fraudulent;
- involve a non-ordinary use;
- cause significant network congestion, disruption or otherwise adversely affect Voicelytics network, a supplier’s network or;
- adversely affect another person’s use of or access to the Fair Use Services, the Voicelytics network or a supplier’s network.
Fraudulent Management includes:
- resupplying or reselling a service without Voicelytics written consent so that someone else may access, use or commercially exploit a Fair Use Service; Use in a non-ordinary manner includes:
Usage for running a telemarketing business or call centre;
- usage with handsets, auto-dialler devices or software or other equipment that have not been approved by us for use on our network;
- usage to menace, harass or injure any person or damage anything;
- usage in connection with an infringement or committing an offense against any law, standard or code; or any other activity which would not be reasonably regarded as ordinary use in relation to the Fair Use Service.
If we reasonably consider your use of the Fair Use Services is Unreasonable, we may, at our sole discretion, without telling you before we do so:
- suspend or limit the Service (or any feature of it) in accordance with Our Agreement with You; and/or terminate the Service in accordance with Our Agreement with You.
- This policy is supplementary to and does not limit any of Voicelytics rights.
- Any form of SPAM or mass dialing without authorization is prohibited
- Automatic dialing is strictly prohibited
- Any form of illegal usage is prohibited
Pays, Late Fees & Debt Collection
- You will be charged the first month in advance however your ‘billing cycle’ will not begin until your service is active.
- After the first month has lapsed, your invoice will be sent by email and the balance will be due on the 10th of every month
- Your payment method will be debited for the invoice balance if you have opted for Automatic Debit
- If 10 days have lapsed on the due date, your service may be suspended or disconnected. You will be liable for any remaining balances.
- You will be notified prior to the due date as a payment reminder by email.
- Refunds will not be provided even if a service is not yet activated or for change of mind.
- Refunds will only be provided if there is a major issues where Voicelytics was not able to resolve the issue in a reasonable amount of time.
- Please refer to the ACCC for more information.
Network & Principle Carrier
- We offer our service using ‘Symbio Networks’ as our Principle Voice Carrier. We utilise codecs G.711A, G.711U, G.726 and G.722.
Whilst Voicelytics One is a VoIP service, you may be required to uplift your general IT environment to ensure it is suitable to operate with our service. This may also include upgrading your Broadband Service.
All Hardware provided by Voicelytics include a 1-year warranty provided by the respective vendor, where you will need to liase directly with the vendor for support. If your hardware is lost, stolen, no longer working, you will be required to organise a replacement. If you have opted into ourHaaS offering, then warranty (and Advanced Replacement) is provided to you for the life of your service.
If you have an issue with your service, or are unsatisfied with our service, please send post your complaint to
MANAGER – VOICELYTICS
PO BOX 6543, POINT COOK, VIC, 3030
Please ensure you provide your details and or return post information.